≡ Menu

Tune in Tuesday (10) – LIGHTS

CAMERA? NO.  We’re talking about LIGHTS the tiny Canadian musician.

[Tune in Tuesday is a lovely weekly feature brought to you by Ginger @ GReads.]

So, I’ve listened to a good deal of Lights over the past few years.  I’ve included below a playlist of my favorite of her songs.  They’re great to listen to during any occasion, really.  Studying, partying, etc.

I very much enjoy her electronic stuff as well as the more acoustic songs as well!  Hope you dig her as much as I do.

YTY3NjE3ODYxMzhhNiZvZj*w Tune in Tuesday (10)   LIGHTS

create gray Tune in Tuesday (10)   LIGHTS launch gray Tune in Tuesday (10)   LIGHTS get gray Tune in Tuesday (10)   LIGHTS

{ 8 comments… add one }

• LitzaLou April 17, 2012, 1:27 am

I feel as though I’ve heard of her before, but I don’t recognize any of these songs. But I like her voice. Thanks so much for sharing Lights with us! :)

• elizziebooks April 17, 2012, 10:06 am

Her music has made a buzz here and there, so that may be why.

No problem! Happy tuesday :]

• Bianca April 17, 2012, 1:38 am

I think someone shared her last week but I can’t remember who now. I just started to listen to her on Spotify and I really like it so far.

• elizziebooks April 17, 2012, 10:07 am

Ah, man. Well, that person and I have some similar music tastes then!

Yeah I love her voice :]

• Natalie @ Mindful Musings April 17, 2012, 11:00 pm

I found this artist a few months ago and somehow managed to COMPLETELY forget about her! Thanks for the reminder! I like her sound. :)

• Laura April 17, 2012, 11:42 pm

Wow, I’ve never heard of her before but I really like her voice! Thanks for sharing!

• Kate's Tales of Books and Bands April 18, 2012, 12:02 am

I got a free mixed CD at a concert a year or two ago and Savior was on it! I have liked that song ever since. Great picks :)

• WutheringWillow @ A Paperback Life April 18, 2012, 12:07 am

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Lights sound is very soothing. Thanks for sharing!